Easy Etched Glass
Hoy! I haven't posted anything in a month! I can't believe it's winter and I can't believe Christmas is already less than a month away. Time goes by too fast as you get older, I'm not a fan.
Let's talk about a quick and easy craft you can do in practically no time at all! (Makes for some awesome gifts too)
1. Start by cleaning your glass item. Run it through the dishwasher or hand wash so it's nice and clean for our project.
2. Prep your area with newspaper or a plastic tablecloth and set up all of your necessary materials so you are ready to go!
(You can use transfer tape or contact paper on top of your stencil to easily transfer it to your glass item. This will prevent the stencil from getting out of place and will keep the components in the correct spot)
5. Let the cream sit for no more than 20 minutes.
6. While still wearing the rubber gloves, wash your glass under the faucet and gently rub the cream away under the water.
7. Dry off your glass with a paper towel or hand towel, and wa-lah! A beautiful gift! (The small glass on the left is a pile of books just fyi)
Leave a Reply.
Hey there, I'm Becca, or Rebecca, but not Becky, never Becky, unless you're my family from down south! I'm a simply modern librarian by day and an artist by night. My pursuit is for a simple, happy, healthy, and more fulfilling life! I hope I inspire you to get crafty!